What cities does Narratore Photography serve?
- Narratore Photography primarily serves the Minneapolis / St. Paul (Twin Cities) Metro, including Anoka, Andover, Blaine, Coon Rapids, Champlin, Maple Grove, Plymouth, Eden Prairie, Minnetonka, Hopkins, Bloomington, Roseville, New Brighton, White Bear Lake, Oakdale, Woodbury, and more.
What is Narratore Photography's pricing for weddings in the Minneapolis St Paul area?
We believe people should have affordable wedding photographer options without sacrificing quality. We keep prices low by applying "Lean Startup" principles to our business. For a list of our prices for wedding photography, engagement sessions, senior photos, newborn portraits, and family portraits visit our pricing guide.
What venues does Narratore Photography shoot at?
- We have photographed weddings all over the state of Minnesota and Wisconsin. From modern wedding venues with low light, to barn weddings with full natural light, we can do it because of our natural lighting and full-studio lighting setups.
Does Narratore Photography do winter weddings?
- Yah-sure-you betcha! This is Minnesota. We looove winter weddings and credit some of our most amazing portfolio work to our brides' bravery in the cold. Snow and scarves = Minnesota chic. Check out our portfolio or let us know what date you're getting married - Contact Us.
Does Narratore Photography do destination weddings?
- We love the cold but destination weddings are equally fantastic. We'd love to be part of your wedding whether in Minnesota, or in Mexico. We typically charge for travel expenses, but we do not believe in slapping on the frivolous expenses that other photography studios charge.
Does Narratore Photography do "trash the dress" shoots?
- It's your dress, do as you wish :) We like to be your partner, making your wedding an experience you'll never forget; starting from your engagement session all the way until the end of the night. For some brides, the end is the key dances for others it's trashing the dress.
Where can I read reviews about Narratore Photography?
- Thanks to our amazing clients, we've been fortunate enough to receive feedback on our work over the years and the result has been positive. Thank you. To read some of our clients' reviews, check out The Knot, WeddingWire, and on our Facebook page.